Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summertime Kids

So this summer while the kids are with Bonnie and Joe, Joe has signed them up for Karate lessons. Connor has really taken to them, and loves to act like he's fighting someone, the other day he goes into his fighting stance and goes "You want a piece of me old lady?!" to me! OLD LADY! aaaahhhhh, my kid thinks I'm an old lady. Actually cracked me up, he's so cute and still so little, with his little spaghetti arms, but he was getting ready to take me down. Then my Madeline was talking about how much she loves to read, and how she wants to start a book club at school, and she wants to have the first book to be Trumpet of the Swan, when I pointed out that she'd read that book back in 2nd grade her response was, "Yes, but I am an exceptional reader." No ego problems at the Finnegan household.

No comments: