Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to School

Connor's been losing teeth for the past year. The top front teeth are numbers 4 and 5. The 5th one is soooo wiggly but it still won't come out. I think he wanted to have it on the first day of school. He's so funny. He didn't want to wear that shirt because according to him it makes him look like a nerd! The dress Madeline's wearing is the one I made for her this summer with my brand new sewing machine. It was the first thing that I made, and she helped make the straps, so she had to wear it on the first day. I love that she still likes to wear dresses and she looks so sweet. I love her with her short hair. She was beautiful with her ultra long hair, but the short pixie cut suits her face better I think, plus she still looks like a little girl with the short hair.

No comments: