Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SUCKS!


Well it finally happened. I lost my job. Freakin' sucks! I guess I should say that at least I got to work until January, or there are more people out there that are worse off than I am, but ya know what, it just plain sucks! I am now one of the millions of people who are unemployed. What makes this worse it that there isn't anyone hiring. I filed for unemployment, and part of the process is that I HAVE to register with CalJobs, okay no problem, let me see what jobs does the county/state have available....oh, I see there's a total of five jobs available, and all of them are for police officers. WTF! Let me tell ya, unemployment payments are about half of what I was normally making, so not only am I unemployed, but joyousness,we might lose our house too because my income just took dive in to the sh*ter. Woohoo life is great (sarcasm).

No comments: